Is God preparing you for leadership? You may be leading your family, a group from church, at work, or in your neighborhood. Maybe you are teaching an aerobics class or a women's Bible study. The question is, What kind of leader are you?
Are you developing the Biblical qualities necessary for leadership? Accepting the Challenge can help. This 10-lesson study is based on observations from the life of Moses. By examining Moses' life, faith, trials, and victories, you can gain valuable understanding about what God values in a leader.
Each lesson is divided into six day-by-day study times and helps you apply what God has spoken to you about and encourages you to develop the qualities needed for Biblical leadership:
Are you ready to accept the challenge?
- Day 1 directs you to specific Scripture passages so you can sit at the feet of God and listen to Him before hearing any other voices.
- Day 2 introduces the theme from Moses' life.
- Day 3 has you comparing Scripture with Scripture to focus on additional Biblical texts that provide insight into leadership themes.
- Day 4 will challenge you to focus on God Himself.
- Day 5 focuses on application, a time of personal response to God's Word.
- Day 6 provides a time to review the lesson's theme, state your action steps, and list your prayer requests.
8.5" x 11" paper format
Jeannie Vogel is a women's seminar leader and frequent speaker at retreats and banquets. She currently serves as the Women's & Senior Adult Ministries Coordinator for the Northeast Fellowship of Independent Baptist Churches. Holding an MA from Summit University, she taught communications and women's ministry on the college level and has more than 30 years' experience as a pastor's wife. In 2011, Jeannie won the Writer of the Year Award from Write to Publish.